Locating a suspended licence
Did you watch the video from Coach Michael Chesterman in Module 4 Resources? You will need to be able to locate a list of QBCC licensees with suspensions or cancellations within the last 14 days, and to identify key facts about the decision.
What you’ll need
To complete this exercise, you will need:
Use what you have learnt in Module 4 to conduct a search for a QBCC licensee who has had a licence class cancelled within the last 14 days.
To find a QBCC licensee with a cancellation –
- Click here to visit the online licence suspension and cancellation search facility on the QBCC wesbite.
- Click on QBCC licensees with Cancellations in the last 14 days.
- In the search results, select the licensee’s name with the most recent cancellation date.
- Select Licensee’s Full History.
Make sure you have the licensee’s full history open on your device and answer the following questions:
- What is the licensee’s name and licence number?
- What is the licensee’s Maximum Revenue (MR) category?
- What is the licence class(es)?
- Has the licensee had a disciplinary record?
- Is there any further information that you find noteworthy or interesting about this licensee?
Once you have read through the decision and answered each question, have a look at some other cancellations. Also take a look at the list of suspended licences from the main search facility website.