Locating Licensee Cancellations
Did you watch the “How to locate licensee cancellations in the last 14 days” tutorial from Coach Michael Chesterman? You will need to be able to locate licensee cancellations in the QBCC website and interpret the information it provides.
What you’ll need
To complete this exercise:
Use what you have learnt in the Module 2 Resources about how to locate licensee cancellations and find Rea Global Pty Ltd.
To find Rea Global Pty Ltd –
- Click here to visit the suspended and cancellation licensees search facility on the QBCC website
- View the QBCC licensees with Cancellations in the last 14 days list
- Search the list (you may have to search through multiple pages), and select the Licensee with the name Rea Global Pty Ltd
Answer the following questions:
- What was the date of cancellation?
- What is the Licence Number?
- What was the reason for licence cancellation?
- Has the company had an infringement notice issued to them?
- Who are the key personnel of the Company?
- What type of licences did they hold in the last 10 years?
- Did the QBCC give the company directions to rectify defective work or remedy consequential damage?
- How may demerit points do they have against them?
Once you have answered each question, click here to download the question and answers.